Luxury Country House Hotel
Do you love to provide an unforgettable, enchanting and holistic guest experience?
We are excited to say that we are adding additional roles to our current Spa team and as such we are searching for more Holistic Spa Therapists.
Our Spa Therapists are trained in a diverse range of techniques such as Swedish, Thai, Remedial, Shiatsu and Biodynamic Bodywork. They are dedicated to the pursuit of optimal wellness for our guests and are skilled to ensure our guests are offered the best and most necessary treatment.
Successful Spa Therapists will be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of guest experience, as well as professionally engaging with guests and employees to create an environment of warmth and fun.
Previous experience as a Holistic Spa Therapist is essential, ideally within a luxury spa environment that does not compromise on any aspect of the guest experience.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
• Hold Professional recognised qualification (instead of NVQ Level 3 qualification)
• Experienced with a reputable industry track record, with a minimum 3 years’ working
• Have a caring, calm, and compassionate nature and supporting team player
• Represent a healthy balanced lifestyle
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
If you believe you are our ideal candidate for our Holistic Spa Therapist position and are excited about the prospect of joining our amazing team then apply today.
At The Coach House Health Club & Spa, our ethos is simple. We believe in a holistic approach to wellness that is natural, nurturing and grounded.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.