Luxury Country House Hotel
£24,000 per annum + Variable Service Charge
As our Spa Coordinator/Receptionist you will be an accomplished coordinator, who thrives on multi-tasking, prioritizing workload and ensuring all aspects of the role is delivered to the highest standard.
Enthusiastic and hard-working are two of the key elements we are looking for in our Spa Coordinator/Receptionist. An individual who can work as part of a team or on their own in order to get the job done.
Delivering exceptional service to both our members and guests is at the heart of what we do. Our Spa Coordinator will build strong relationships from their arrival and departure our members and guests will welcome your interaction.
Understanding our environment and product offering will enhance your role and enable you to promote our treatments and retail offering.
You will be immaculately presented, naturally warm and have a welcoming disposition with excellent attention to detail, fluent in written and spoken English.
You will have great interpersonal skills, hands on approach with a can-do attitude and your work ethic level will enable you to learn, in detail, The Coach House products and offerings.
This is a full-time role, 40-hours a week over 5 days with two days off.
Working evenings, weekends and having a flexible approach towards the hours of work is a requirement for the role.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.