Website Bentley Copse Activity Centre
We are on the hunt for some new team members to join us for the busy summer season.
Bentley Copse Activity Centre have signed up to the government’s ‘kick-start’ scheme which offers a real job with real training and real opportunity.
If you are aged 18-25 and are currently receiving universal credit you could apply to work for us as an ‘activity centre assistant’.
You don’t need any qualifications or experience as we will provide all the necessary training.
What you get.
- Paid (dependent on age and experience)
- Archery GB Instructor
- NSRA Teacher Award
- Climbing training potentially leading to CWI training and assessment.
- 25 hours a week of work. With possibility of overtime
- 6 month contract with potential to extend.
- Transferable skills to other areas / industries.
All we need from you is commitment and willingness to learn.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.